Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Downtown Bomb Threat Orlando FL and Prince Harry At Disney-U.S. Not Safe!



-------- Beginning of forwarded message--------
11.05.2016, 12:10, "Bayo Elizabeth Cary" <bayoelizabeth.cary@yandex.com>:

May 11, 2016

To Whom It May Concern:

      Border Patrol and Immigration, of the U.K., just returned me to the United States, based on a recommendation, by an African nurse-which, essentially states, that he perceives me to be: "A runaway slave, from the United States." My name is: Miss. "Mumbai" Bayo Elizabeth Cary, A.A., B.A., M.L.I.S., I am a distant relation, to both: Princes Harry and William of the U.K.-through my adopted family. I am also, a: political prisoner, and hostage, here in the United States. I am desperate to leave this country. I enjoyed my brief period of time-recently in the U.K. . Border Patrol and Immigration of the U.K., also stated, that they could not consider my application, for political asylum, because America-is such a: "Safe Country."

      My experiences in the United States have not been safe. I have been denied all employment in the U.S.-since: 2008. I have been homeless in the U.S.-since: 2010, because I have not qualified for any employment in the U.S., although, I have placed applications for work, all across the U.S. .  I am now working on completing my: PhD. in business administration, and I aspire, to being law school through the U.K.-on full scholarship, this coming September of 2016. My: civil and human rights, have been violated in the U.S.-to such an extent, and soo much has been stolen from me, and not just in the way of evidence, and official records, to support my international legal cases, that I began-4 years ago, to email case evidence to my distance cousins: Prince Harry and Prince William.

      It is my understanding that Prince Harry, is at Disney World-until tomorrow, celebrating the Invictus Games, with America. My 3 children and I, are soo desperate to leave the U.S., that I cannot begin to fully explicate the full extent of my chagrin, regarding my experiences-here in the U.S. .  I am in contact with the: Royal Household, of the U.K., because I applied for the full-time Tweeter/Twitter employment position, that was offered by: Her Royal Highness, of the U.K. .  I am trying to get this message through, to my distant cousin: Prince Harry. My 3 children, and I, require his immediate assistance, in order to escape from the U.S. .

      I attempt to keep Prince Harry abreast of our situation-mine and my 3 children, through Twitter. I am too upset, that the U.K.-illegally denied my application fro political asylum, in the U.K. . I was in Manchester, U.K., for only 5 days, and I was never allowed to speak to a Barrister. I was soo upset, about returning to the U.S., that, today, I did call the U.K. government, to complain about the denied application, for political asylum, and, I was given a number, to contact, within U.K. Parliament, to contact, to perhaps plead my case for political asylum, directly to U.K. Parliament.

       I am not able to care for myself in the U.S., due to an almost total lack of finances. I have almost no way to obtain finances. I have been repeatedly assaulted, as many attempts, on my life, have been made. While I have attempted to follow the appropriate legal courses, to address issues, pertaining to violations, of both: my civil and human rights, the U.S. court system, along with U.S. law enforcement, have failed to respond-in every situation. I am now, in soo much physical pain, that I am unable to even walk around Orlando today. I have the burden, of heavy case files, and suitcases which are falling apart-that need to be transported to: The Hague, in the Netherlands. I have no: friends, or family, in the U.S., who are willing to assist me enough. I am reaching out, and exerting as much effort, as possible, and I am not receiving much response. Please help me, in any way, that you are both: willing and able.

      My present contact information: bayoelizabeth.cary@yandex.com  Phone: 352-519-9722 Text msg or voice mail. I think that the bomb threat, at the court house-here, in down town Orlando, FL-may have been the last straw for me. I am homeless. I am hungry. I am in need of  shower. I am in need of somewhere to wash my clothing. I am not mentally ill. I do not consider myself a slave. I am not African. My 3 children and I, require the immediate emergency assistance of Prince Harry, to return to the U.K., and or, to fly directly to: The Hague. It was Prince Harry, who did recently express his full interest, in also, attending law school-perhaps even this coming: September 2016. At the very least, I would like to copy and share case files, and present: Prince Harry, with a fully loaded flash drive, that he can take back to the U.K., with him-if, he cannot at this time, copy the documents and evidence, to a computer. Thank you for your continued assistance.

Sincerely,


Bayo Elizabeth Cary, AA, BA, MLIS

Miss. Bayo Elizabeth Cary, A.A.,B.A., M.L.I.S.


-------- End of forwarded message --------


Miss. Bayo Elizabeth Cary, A.A.,B.A., M.L.I.S.

                                                             

No comments:

Post a Comment