Sunday, May 22, 2016

Facebook:Continued Illegal Blocks To Accounts Online and To "Log-In To Participate" May 23 2016



May 23, 2016

Law Suit Against Facebook Corporation
Complaints Continued
Miss. Bayo Elizabeth Cary, A.A., B.A., M.L.I.S.

To Whom It May Concern:

         Facebook continues to block my communications, with my close friends-who, I can reach, by no other way, at this time. The blocks by Facebook are illegal, based on: The US Constitution and Bill of Rights. I have a strong, and strengthening legal case, against Facebook, for the continued un-founded blocking, of my access, to my active Facebook account. 

        The blocks are malicious, and detrimental to my current needs, and fundamental rights, as a US citizen, to communicate: freely and openly, in regards to my life, and the sociopolitical situation, here in the US. In other words, Facebook, is once again-blatantly disregarding my rights, as an American citizen, to: Freedom of Speech. 

        I have begun process, cases, such as this one-which is growing in favor against Facebook-through: The Hague, and: The European Court of Human Rights in France. I will not be able to relinquish or forgive, the faults incurred against me, by: Facebook now-not until, a sizable financial remedy, and a public request for forgiveness, are both issued formally, to me, by Facebook Corporation.

 My current cell: 352-519-9722  My current email: bayoelizabeth.cary@yandex.com

Sincerely,

Miss. Bayo Elizabeth Cary, A.A., B.A., M.L.I.S. 

No comments:

Post a Comment