Monday, February 29, 2016

Another Cellphone-Stolen From Me In Gainesville, FL USA. Did Gainesville Police Illegally Confiscate It-Again?

2-19-2016 Additional information, to support my application, and the applications, of my three children, for political asylum, and emergency amnesty.

Miss. Bayo Elizabeth Cary, A.A., B.A., M.L.I.S.

          Yesterday, someone stole my cellphone. I have no cell phone now, and no way to place domestic calls, or to take photos to keep myself safe. I had a large compilation of court evidence saved on the phone-not just photos, I also had sound recordings, and personal notes. It is my strong opinion, that the cellphone was stolen, and has not been returned, because the group stalkers, who stole the phone, did so, in order to eliminate incriminating evidence, that I plan to present in court.

         I am now spending too much additional time, making additional copies of information, that I have published online, because, now that another cellphone, has been stolen from me-that, is one of the only other places, where I have been able to back up, and archive, some of my evidence for court.

One of many complaints submitted to The Department of Children and Families FL:

To Whom It May Concern:

      I am a permanently physically disabled, and therefore, vulnerable adult, and at present, a resident of the State of Florida. I have made trips to the local Social Security Office, here in Gainesville, FL USA-several times, and, I still have not received the benefit check due to me-since January 2016. I am physically disabled, and therefore, I must have housing. I am also highly allergic to all forms of smoke-ie: cigarette smoke.

          I have been homeless in Gainesville, FL-ever since January of 2016, due to the fact, that I am not receiving my S.S.I. benefits. I went into the local SS Office and requested an emergency payment, and to speak to a supervisor, and, I was denied access to both. I was told that my S.S.I. benefit check is being sent to the following address, where I do not reside: 1900 SW 13th Street, Gainesville, FL 32608-I do not know if that is true?

        I asked the Social Security Office, to please provide me something in writing, stating where my S.S.I. benefit check is being mailed to, and the representative at the office-he called himself: Mr. Helms-refused me appropriate assistance. I desperately need my SSI benefits. I do not have an address, where I reside. I am completely homeless. It is abusive towards me, as a vulnerable adult, that the local S.S. Office, here in Gainesville, FL, has no refuse twice, to issue me an emergency benefits check.

          I need this situation to be resolved immediately. I have no other source of income. I was illegally Blacklisted, by The Obama Administration, in 2008, for refusing to prostitute. I am of able body, and of stable mind, and cannot care for myself-not here in Gainesville, FL USA, or anywhere in the world, without money. No one anywhere can live, and care for themselves, for free. I am healthy, and intelligent, and could work.

      Someone in the US, should have hired me, a long time ago. I will be completing my Ph.D. soon, and I still have not been offered any employment, here in the US. Please look into the situation, regarding my S.S.I. benefits checks, which have now been missing since January of 2016. The US is not willing to hire me. I have been homeless, in the US, since 2010, because I have not been offered any work, in the US. I will have to relocate overseas, in order to gain employment, to care for myself, and, for my 3 children. Thank you for your time, and for your continued assistance.

          Current Email: bayoelizabeth.cary@yandex.com This is my only current and active email accounts right now. My other email accounts, have been hacked, and have been taken over. I do not know how much longer, I will have access, to the above-email account. I lose access to: email accounts, social networking accounts, post mail, personal belongings-everyday. Collecting evidence, in the US, with no money, or support, is dangerous, and unpleasant. I do hope to be on my way, to the UK, to plead for political asylum, and to request emergency amnesty, as soon as possible.

          I am completely bereft of finances at this time. The US Government is denying me access, to my welfare benefits-which are due to me, for my permanent physical injuries. Your assistance, in anyway right now, would be greatly appreciated. I do what I can for myself, and, I still require your assistance, as well. Thank you again, for continuing to receive my communications. I have relocated, to another hotel.


         Motel 6, 4000 SW 40th Blvd. room 108, Gainesville, FL 32608 Tele: 352-373-1604 Fax: 352-335-8314 There is too much Crack smoke in the air-everywhere in the US now. My asthma is causing me problems, and I am sick to my stomach, and nauseous, all of the time. It stinks here, and, it is an unhealthy environment. Thank you again. I will be so much happier, when my children and I, are finally able, to depart safely, from the US. It has been awful.

        Thank God-at least I have law suits.

No comments:

Post a Comment