Saturday, June 4, 2016

No Response From: Thomas Cook Airlines-Re: 8hours of Physical Attacks From Airlines Staff-Manchester UK-Orlando International-I Am Still In Excruciating Pain!

June 4, 2016

Freelance Reporter. Miss. "Mumbai" Bayo Elizabeth Cary, A.A., B.A., M.L.I.S.
New Story Ideas and Now Accepting Contributions
Cellphone: 352-519-9722 Text msg. or Voicemail

-------- Beginning of forwarded message--------
29.05.2016, 01:42, "Bayo Elizabeth Cary" <bayoelizabeth.cary@yandex.com>:

May 29, 2016
 
Re: Complaint: TC-0081254
Miss. "Mumbai" Bayo Elizabeth Cary, A.A., B.A., M.L.I.S.
Cellphone: 352-519-9722
 
 
To Whom It May Concern:
 
      The return flight information, in regards to my previous filed complaint, is not available to me, at this time. I flew to Manchester, UK, with the intentions of connecting to a flight, that would bring me to the final destination of Amsterdam-I was headed to: The Hague. I was detained in Manchester, because I communicated my possible intentions, of seeking political asylum in Holland. According to Dublin Law, I then, had to first seek political asylum in the UK-the first EU member state, that I entered into. The US, and Orlando, FL, are worse now, than they ever were, prior to my most recent attempt, to escape from America. African security, and US police, continue to re-enforce inhumane tortuous treatment of me, and to persecute me, and for reasons, that are purely sociopolitical, and, which fall out of lines, with, the: US Constitution, and our American, Bill of Rights.
 
      I presented, only a little supportive evidence, regarding my application for political asylum, to: Border and Immigration, of the UK-at Manchester. I was told, after only 5 days in the UK, that due to the: "Safe Country," status, that UK Parliament, has given to the US, there was no possible way for me to apply for political asylum, in the UK. While at: Pennine Manchester Airport low security prison, I was forced to under go mental health checks-over, and over again, and not for any real reason-that I could perceive. I passed all of the mental health checks, with the White, and the British nurses and physicians, and then, I was forced to speak to an African nurse.
 
       The male African nurse, thought that I was having some mental health problems, because he perceived me to be, a: " Runaway Slave from the US, with continuing ideas, of never returning, to the US."  The retarded African nurse, put his opinion of my mental state-because I was seeking political asylum in the UK, into writing, immediately prior, to me being returned to the US-a: "runaway slave," to the US. I am not now, nor have I ever been, a slave of any sorts. The African nurse, to whom I spoke, at Pennine House Manchester, UK Airport, was a mental patient himself, and trying denigrate my genuine need, for the safe harbor, of a European shore, with his: Crazy racist Mr. Obama US propaganda. I hate the US. I hated returning to the US. I am in misery right now-in Orlando, FL, and trying to gather money, to fly to Europe again.
 
      Due to the fact, that it was: UK Border and Immigration, that returned me to the US-in alignment, with: Crazy Racist Mr. Obama politics, I did not have the full control, of my return flight, to the US, information.  At this time, I have very limited information, regarding the specifics of: flight number, etc.-regarding my return trip, to the US, on Thomas Cook Airlines, to Orlando, FL. I have the port reference: mn1/4960932. I also have, some #, that was communicated to the flight captain: TCX 126 @ 10:15am Date of Flight: May 5, 2016 The Thomas Cook Airline Plane, was located at, Gate: 29, and I was seated, in an aisle seat-unfortunately, Seat: 44 D. It was only because, I was seated, in an aisle seat, that it was possible, for the male flight attendant, to repeatedly slam into my seat, on the plane, and, it was only because-again, I was seated in the aisle, that a female flight attendant, was able to kick, my fractured ankle.
 
       I will readily admit, that America in general, is a pure hell experience for me, however, unnecessarily, aggravating, the nightmare of a life, I am forced to suffer through, here in the US, are now-my increasing back, and ankle pains-excruciating pains, from being re-injured, on the flight back, from Manchester, UK, to Orlando, FL US. I did go to the emergency room, at Orlando Health, here in Orlando, FL, as soon as I arrived by bus from the airport, in downtown Orlando, FL, to address the issues of the re-injuries, and increased pain. Again-unfortunately, the US medical system, is reluctant to prescribe, and strong pain killers, regardless of how severe an injury, due to continued problems in the US, with illegal drug trafficking of narcotics.
 
       The pain has only grown worse, since I arrived in the US-most recently, from Manchester, UK. In the past several days, the: back pains and ankle injury-related to the re-injury, that occurred on Thomas Cook Airlines, have grown soo severe, that I have not been able to walk. I quite literally, must sit down, in one place, for a great number of hours now-which I did not have to do before. I consume over-counter-pain killers, in various combinations, and, it has been necessary for me to skip meals, and to limit my exercise, to almost none at all, due to the severity, of my pains.
 
        On the 24, of May, 2016, I feel asleep outside, and someone-unknown to me-and most likely the Orlando police, because police in the US-have stolen my identity information before, stole, my: Health Insurance Card, American Disability Association Photo ID-for my permanent physical disability, my disabled passenger photo ID bus pass-for Orlando, FL, my government issued ID-for a small amount in free food every month-US, and my US disability Federal benefits debit card. I hate the US, with the most ardent of passions, and now, I am quite literally stranded here, in excruciating pain, and with no-health insurance card, free food card, or even my US disability financial benefits card. As the pains in my back and ankles, are becoming more extreme, I have no access to a medical professional, or to over-the-counter medications, or, to any pain management treatments, or therapies-which, is what was greatly encouraged, by Orlando Health.
 
        I hope that we can come to a quick, and reasonable settlement, in regards to the unnecessary-pain and suffering, that was caused to me, by two of the Thomas Cook Airlines Flight attendants, on my return trip, from Manchester, UK, to the US. I am asking for: 1 million dollars, due to the fact, that the pain has never been worse, and the injuries are permanent. I will never in my life, have another day, with out, at least some severe disconfitutre, in relation, to my: back and ankle injuries, which, were both exacerbated, on my return trip, from Manchester, UK, to the United States, when, on the 5th day of May, 2016, I was most recently returned to the US, and the care of the Obama Administration-after my application for political asylum was denied, as, a: "runaway slave!" Thank you for your time, and continued attention, regarding the matter briefly stated above, and, I look forward to your prompt reply. More photos available at my Flickr websites.
 
Sincerely,
 
 
Miss. "Mumbai" Bayo Elizabeth Cary, A.A., B.A., M.L.I.S.
Cellphone: 352-519-9722 Text msg. or Voice Mail. I will reply. Thank you again!
 
 
27.05.2016, 07:34, "Thomas Cook Tour Operations" <customer.relations@thomascook.onmats.com>:
Dear Mrs Cary

Thanks for getting in touch with us about your holiday.

We want to help you but to do this we need you to send us your booking reference. When we get this we’ll be able to look into what happened and come back to you as soon as possible.
When you contact us to give us your booking reference please quote the following case number: TC-0081254

We’re looking forward to speaking with you soon.





Kind regards,


ThomasCookAirlines (Flight Only)
Customer Relations
Tel No: 01733 224 814
Opening Hours: 9am-8pm Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm Sat.

ThomasCookAirlines (Flight Only) is a trading name of Thomas Cook Tour Operations Limited.
Registered Office: The Thomas Cook Business Park, Coningsby Road, Peterborough, PE3 8SB
Registered in England No. 3772199



This correspondence is confidential, may be legally privileged and is for the intended recipient only. Access, disclosure, copying, distribution or reliance on any of it by anyone else is prohibited and may be a criminal offence. Please delete if obtained in error.
Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except where the sender specifically states them to be otherwise.
 
 
Miss. Bayo Elizabeth Cary, A.A.,B.A., M.L.I.S.
 

-------- End of forwarded message --------


Miss. Bayo Elizabeth Cary, A.A.,B.A., M.L.I.S.

No comments:

Post a Comment