Tuesday, March 1, 2016

8-28-2016 Communications to British Embassy in Washington, DC-They never responded.



8-28-2013

To Whom It May Concern:

     Thank you for your prompt reply.  When I initially began to inquire in to the asylum process, I did contact the American Embassy in London, from a Mental Hospital in Florida, where, although I have no mental disorder, I was being unlawfully detained.  The American Embassy in London, did refer me to your office in Washington, DC initially.  I attempted to contact your Embassy via phone, however, unfortunately, the phone did ring, and ring, and no one did answer.  When I called the American Embassy back in London, I inquired as to whether the British Embassy in Washington, DC, was fully staffed at all times, or, if the Embassy staff, might only be on site and available for special occasions, such as when Royalty like Prince Harry, come to visit the USA?

     Is there another British Embassy, here in the USA, that may be able to assist me, with my application for asylum, for myself, and for my 3 children.  I have honestly been tortured, and held against my will in a number of mental hospitals, in Florida and Georgia--USA, that I did not belong in, long after medical professionals--psychiatrists, did attest to my mental and physical fitness.  I just left, Ormond Beach, Daytona Beach, and Hollyhill Florida, where there were threats against my life--a billboard in front of a gun shop, that used my actual name to advertise a gun to kill me with, and on sale, and then, a woman, named Sara Amanda Cole, attempted to kill me with her vehicle, by running me over, that is why I flew here, to Phoenix Arizona.  I did take a picture, of the bizarre advertisement, in front of the gun shop, that actually stated my name: "Bayo," and "to kill," and the even stranger on sale price tag, of whatever weapon, that particular gun shop, was trying to sell.

     I will contact the UKBA, as you have suggested, to request further information, about the asylum seeking process, however, I am not prepared at this time, to leave my children, in this country--the USA without me, in order to file the asylum application, from another country.  I began the immigration process to the UK, several years ago, when I knew that I was seriously interested in studying medicine at Oxford University.  I have had my university diplomas evaluated and compared, so that I may apply to and attend university in the UK.  I am interested in studying and practicing both: International Law, and International Medicine. 

       I have already been accepted to the L.L.B. Programmes at: The University of Buckingham, Northumbria, and my application is almost done processing, for the L.L.B. Programme, at Cardiff in Wales--they did state that they would accept me, but, I still have not completed the application process, due to the fact, that I wanted to apply for the Vice Chancellors full-tuition scholarship, but, when I began to submit my application to study, I did, unfortunately, just miss the deadline.  I do intend to apply to Cardiff in Wales, to their L.L.B. Programme, but, in enough advance, that, I will not again miss, the Vice Chancellors full tuition scholarship, again.

      Thank you again, for your time, and for your continued attention.  If there is another British Embassy, here in the USA, which may be able to assist me, if you would notify me of such, by email, to this address: belizabethcary@gmail.com, then, I would once again, greatly appreciate you assistance.  Thank you so much.

Sincerely,

Miss Bayo Elizabeth Cary AA BA MLIS

Social Security: 

State Department USA Passport #:
Expiration: November 2018

Florida, USA Drivers License (Stolen Last Year):

You are welcome to run a criminal background check on me, if that has any bearing at all, with you assisting me, and my request for asylum in the UK.  I have no criminal record.  I do engage in any criminal behaviors.  I do not: date, drink, party, smoke, or prostitute, beg, or destroy the property of others.  I am a responsible adult, however destitute and homeless at this point, and well educated, by USA standards.  I am also the sole custodial parent, of three children: Hadiya Elizabeth, Omar Jonathan, and Nadira Helena, who, I hardly been allowed to see at all, over the past 14 years, although, I have no history of child abuse what-so-ever.  I was trained, when my children were very, young, and certified, to work, and I did do so, in a Florida pre-school, as, assist teacher, a lead teacher, or a day care owner.  Thank you again.

No comments:

Post a Comment