Friday, March 11, 2016

Free Informational Kit From Citizens Commission oh Human Rights:Mental Health System Abuse Information March Order





-------- Beginning of forwarded message--------
11.03.2016, 14:54, "Free Orders" <Freeorders@cchr.org>:


Dear Sir or Madam,

Your order for a complementary copy of our documentary or information
package has been received and is being shipped to you as a public service.
Please allow 4-8 weeks for delivery. In the meantime you can watch all our
DVDs on our website at www.cchr.org. For further information, research and
our psychiatric drug side effects search engine, please visit
www.cchrint.org.

We have staff and volunteers that are committed to helping you educate
others and to take action to rectify the abuses covered in this documentary.

If you have any questions or need any assistance, please let me know.

I would also like to invite you to visit us on our social media accounts:
www.cchrint.org
www.youtube.com/cchrint
www.twitter.com/cchrint
www.facebook.com/CCHRInternational/

Sincerely,

Director of Information Requests
CCHR International
800-869-2247
323-467-4242

----- Original Message -----
From: "Mumbai Bayo Elizabeth" <bayoelizabeth.cary@yandex.com>
To: <info@cchr.org>
Sent: Tuesday, March 08, 2016 1:43 PM
Subject: Form submission from: CITIZENS COMMISSION ON HUMAN RIGHTS FREE
INFORMATION KIT


Submitted on Tuesday, March 8, 2016 - 14:43
Submitted by (not logged in): [127.0.0.1]

Submitted values are:

Salutation: Miss
First Name: "Mumbai" Bayo Elizabeth
Last Name: Cary
Company/Organization: Emergency International Internet Relief
Position/Occupation: Freelance Reporter and Director/President of
Nonprofit
E-mail: bayoelizabeth.cary@yandex.com
Phone: 352-519-9722
Country: US
Postal Code: 32601
Postal Address: 812 North East 8th Avenue Duplex
Apartment/Suite/Room/etc.: 812 Duplex
City: Gainesville
State / Province: US-FL
Language: en
Product Finsysid: 10023327
Product SKU: cchrinfo-2012.en.kit
How Did You Find Out About Us?: Friend
Specify: Friend
Which Best Describes You?: Investigative Reporter
Specify: Investigative Reporter

{"latitude":42.2396,"longitude":-83.6111,"address_data_from_geolocation":{"area_code":734,"city":"Ypsilanti","country_code":"US","postal_code":"","region_code":"MI"},"org_id":"detd","cont_from_org":"eus"}

---
Message:
I last ordered a free copy, of the introductory information, from your
organization, when I was being illegally detained, at the Florida State
Mental Hospital: Northeast Florida State Hospital:NEFSH-the staff at that
hospital, failed to provide me with, a great quantity of post mail, that was
delivered to me there. I still have friends, who are being illegally
detained
there, as:political prisoners and hostages. I attempted to send your
offices,
a great deal of personal information, concerning my situation, in regards to
being abused by the mental health system. I have called you r offices
several
times since-to see if you have received any of my complaints? I mailed out
10-over stuffed, no postage required envelopes, from Macclenny, FL, to your
attention in California. Then I emailed your offices, both: here in the US,
and overseas in the UK. My current email address:
bayoelizabeth.cary@yandex.com I then submitted a complaint form, by webpage
submission, online as well, to your offices. And finally, I have called
several times recently, and provided your offices, with my new cell number:
352-519-9722 I have posted some evidence, in regards to my complaints,
online, and would like you to peruse the information. I am applying to,
both:
The Hague, and to: The European Court of Human Rights, in France, in regards
to the inhumane abuses and torture, I, and others have illegally suffered,
in
the mental health system. Online info;
http:///www.MumbaiBayoElizabethCary.blogspot.com/ and
http://www.bayocary.blogspot.com I will update the Bloggers soon, and add
another account. I have double-checked, the URL's provided above-do work.
Please feel free, to contact me at anytime, in the very near future. I will
look for the free informational video package-in the mail within 10 days.
Thank you. I will require additional help from you in the future. My friends
and I, want to close mental hospitals down-Internationally. Thank you again.
---

The results of this submission may be viewed at:
http://www.cchr.org/node/222/submission/348001


Order ID:


---
This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.
https://www.avast.com/antivirus

-------- End of forwarded message --------


Miss. Bayo Elizabeth Cary, A.A.,B.A., M.L.I.S.

No comments:

Post a Comment