Friday, July 22, 2016

Amnesty International-Do Not Believe That They Care About Our Help Anyone-They Only Hire A Few People Who Care-Everyone Else Tells You-"NO"-All The Time-Donations-Really!!!!!!!!

July 21, 2016

Email Reply From: Amnesty International United Kingdom

Re: Request For Emergency Assistance, Regarding Illegal Detention At Norwegian Penitentiary, And Illegal Denial By Norwegian Police, To Legal Counsel And Services, To Appeal Illegal Rejection Decision, From Norwegian Immigration And Border Patrol: UDi, Legal Appeal Against UDi Norway, Has To Be Filed, By Norwegian Lawyer, All Legal Paperwork, Is In Norwegian-I Cannot Read Any Of It-UDi, Provided Me With No English Translations, I Was Never Allowed To Access The Services Of A Lawyer, For Representation, In Lawyer, Although-Immigration Police And Penitentiary Police-Repeatedly Made Empty Promises To Me-NO, I Object, And, My Objection, Is Not Sufficient, In This Situation-Too Much Illegal, I Require Norwegian Legal Counsel, And UDi, Must Pay, For A Lawyer of My Choice, Because, UDi, Paid For A Lawyer Already, Who Refused To Listen To Me, And Who Illegally, Refused To Assist Me In Appealing My Case, And, Who Illegally Filed Paperwork On My Behalf-Without Speaking To Me, And, Against My Desired Outcome-No, I Object Again.

Dear Bayo Elizabeth Cary,

Whilst we would have every sympathy for your situation and admire the work that you wish to undertake, we do not have any funds available at all for sponsorship or legal assistance. Amnesty International UK Charitable Trust is strictly bound by the objects set out in its Memorandum of Association which limit how it can spend its money. 

I am sure that you are aware that we rely totally on donations in order to be able to do our work, and this really does not leave us in a position to offer financial help in the area of sponsorship.

I am very sorry that we are unable to help you.

Kind regards,

The Activism Team

No comments:

Post a Comment