Friday, July 15, 2016

Seeking Family And Friends, Support And Kindness, In Difficult Times-Are You My Mama? July 15, 2016


-------- Beginning of forwarded message--------
13.07.2016, 13:11, "Bayo Elizabeth Cary" <bayoelizabeth.cary@yandex.com>:

July 13, 2016 
 
To Whom It May Concern:
 
RE: Looking For Family and Friends-HELP!
 
      My name is Bayo "Mumbai" Elizabeth Cary, AA, BA, MLIS. I have been told, that I was born in India, and then moved to the US, where I was adopted by a family, that is distantly related to: Princes William and Harry of the UK. The situation  in the US, has been unbearable for me, for quite some time. I have been severely abused-to the point of torture, by my adopted family. I have complained ad nauseaum, to the: US government, and all of the accoutrements-and with no results. I have no family or friends in the S, due to the current political state of the US. I have attempted several times, to plead for political asylum-which I honestly do need-in Europe, and individuals who process those requests, have pretended, over and over again, like there are no problems for me, in the US, although, I have proven just the opposite, with a compelling amount of evidence, in quality and quantity, in my favor.
 
        I was most recently returned from Norway, with a pile of legal paperwork, that was never translated by a lawyer for me. Immigration police in Norway, and UDi-the Norwegian government, promised me, that I would be able to able their decision, with a conversation with a lawyer. I needed a lawyer, to process an appeal through UNE, and then, on the day that I was to see, my lawyer-I made an appointment myself with a legal aid attorney, because UDi, provided me with an attorney, who refused to advocate for me, and who illegally filed paperwork, that he was aware, I was in no way in agreement with. I explained to Norwegian immigration police, too many times, that deporting me-on the day of, and before I had the opportunity to speak in earnest with a lawyer, adn the first lawyer that I would be able to talk to, along with a stack of legal documents, that are all in Norwegian, that have not been translated in to English, would not bode well for them, and they could care less.
 
          When I was returned to the US, that situation here, was once again, more dangerous than ever before-for me. My life is in immediate danger-every minute, of every day. Today, lawn maintenance, at the beach-blowing sand off the side walk, etc.-were too aggressive with the equipment, and I had to call 911, over and over again, for some sort of protections, first, from the city itself, and then from some volunteer group-a local business, who decided that the city of West Palm Beach, FL-had not done a well enough job, trying to harass, and to scare me-themself. I have already contacted the Russian Embassy, in Washington, DC, in regards to finally submitting, and application for temporary political asylum, through them, and through Moscow. I hope to have money to fly to Washington, DC-soon.
 
      I need to know who my family are in India-if at all possible. I am subject to too much: scrutiny, and injustice, which is related not only to my: political stance, my religion, my sexual orientation, my culture, etc.-it is also directed towards me, because of a strong hatred, that too Americans have towards Princess Diana. Can I please come by the Indian Embassy to visit with the Ambassador, and some time soon? I have no family in the US, my adopted family has disowned me, I have only my three children, who desperately require political asylum-as well. Thank you! I will look for your prompt reply by email. Thank you again!
 
Miss. Bayo Elizabeth Cary, A.A.,B.A., M.L.I.S.
 

-------- End of forwarded message --------


Miss. Bayo Elizabeth Cary, A.A.,B.A., M.L.I.S.

No comments:

Post a Comment