Sunday, July 31, 2016

Northcentral University-Another Unacceptable Professor-And Still No Financial Aid, Qualified, Needy-Homeless 6 years Now: United States-Immediate Resolution Requested! July 31, 2016



July 31, 2016

To Whom It May Concern:

      I am traveling, and submitting my doctoral studies homework assignments, while I am on the road. I work very hard, on my homework assignments, for: Northcentral University, and for grades and doctoral studies credits, that will move me closer, to my dissertation, and ultimately, my PhD. I turn in homework assignment, after homework assignment, and I either receive unfair grades, which are un-reflective, of the: quality or quantity of my work, or, I receive a message-after two weeks have already passed since submission, for a request from the professor, for a request for a re-submission, and re-do, of an entire assignment, and this is not acceptable to me.

          I am a straight: "A," student, and I am working too hard already-on my homework assignments, and everything else related-as homeless, with no student financial aid-which I have rightfully qualified for, then I have miraculously arrived safely, at a new location, and the current professor, is requesting: 2 assignments this Sunday, to be turned in completed-instead of just the normal one assignment, per Sunday. This arrangement, with the new professor, is not acceptable for me.

       I am working-as previously stated, and he is giving me no feedback, and then, he wants me to submit two research papers-that are both: lengthy, detailed, and that require a number of peer reviewed, well supported, research articles. I am working too hard, with almost no support from Northcentral University. I have almost nothing I need-all of the time. I qualify for financial aid-as previously stated, and due to the fact, that the Northcentral University financial aid office, does not perceive any urgency, in me receiving my Federal funding, I am sleeping on the street corner, in different places-all across America-scared to death, with my life, literally hanging in the balance, and then waking up the following day-if I get any sleep at all: searching desperately for: free Wifi to complete my doctoral studies homework, and almost all of the time, no:

1.      Toilet;

2.      No shower;

3.      No clean clothes;

4.      No hot food;

5.      No sink to wash my face or hands or to brush my teeth;

6.      Nowhere comfortable to sit;

7.      No money;

8.      No family or friends to help me and sometimes;


9.      No food, and;

10.  Nothing to drink-as well. 

I need, a new professor again, and, something needs to be done, at Northcentral University, in regards to the financial aid office, getting some financial aid to me. Student financial aid-in the form of Federal funds, is intended to assist, with costs, related to my program of study, which includes, and is not limited to: student housing, WiFi for my online doctoral studies program, school related supplies, such as a new: computer, flash drives, a printer/scanner/copier/fax/ink, and copy paper, transportation, etc.

           I am working, extremely hard, and with almost no support from Northcentral University, which is too unfair to me. I agreed to re-enroll in classes, because I love to study, and because, I love the academic focus, of my PhD program at Northcentral University. It is not fair to me, that I am working soo hard, and then you are continuing to provide me with professors, who refuse to grade my homework, in a timely manner, and in a fair way, and then, who overload me, with too much homework due, in only one week’s time.

         I just arrived in Washington, DC-yesterday, immediately prior to the noon time hour. I took the train, directly into town, then I walked to the public library, in downtown library-after a quick lunch at McDonalds, to work on my homework assignments. It is more difficult than you may be aware of, for me to travel within the US, or, to get out, to travel abroad. I am an applicant for political asylum in Europe. My plane tickets are illegally cancelled.

       Yesterday, after another one of my cellphones and camera were stolen, after I fell asleep, at the Hollywood International Airport-I had to re-pack my belongings for almost 2 hours, to pass through TSA, at the Ft. Lauderdale airport. TSA, at the Hollywood International Airport, were trying to force me to check all of my legal cases, and my legal hard copy files, instead of taking them, on the flight with me-as I always do!

        Had I checked my legal files, in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida, for my flight to Washington, DC-then, none of my checked bags, would have arrived here at all. My life, in the US, and the disregard, with which I am almost treated-which is allowable by US government, is not just unacceptable for me, it is also-illegal. Working and studying every week, for an extended number of hours, with no positive responses, from a professor, and with no source of financial aid-after I have qualified-at this point, considering how badly I need my financial aid, in order to pay for the many expenses, related to my doctoral studied-more than just unacceptable.

       I am suffering in the United States, in too many ways, to the point of torture, and not just abuse. My life is too difficult-after I work as hard as I do, on my doctoral studies homework, and on everything else that I do. I must have a different professor. It is not fair to me, that I am being assigned professors-who you must know, have a history, of not dealing with students fairly. I think, that at this point in time, Northcentral University, should try assigning me, a female professor again.

               If the female professor you assign me next, is as awful, as these: "John," professors, then Northcentral University, needs to forgive me, of this class, and we will have to discuss, some mutually agreeable way, to notate on my transcript-how and why, the entire class, is having to be forgiven, and removed from my GPA, and I will then, have to drop out of the Northcentral University, doctoral studies program. The experience, has not been fair to me-at all. I desperately need my financial aid-as well.

          I call the NCU financial aid office, and the only person available to speak to me, is the receptionist. I ask he, is I may please speak to a supervisor, and she tells me, no not right now, call back later-every time I call. The receptionist, at the NCU financial aid office, also told me, that, maybe I could have the financial aid, that I need more than anything right now, in two months. The receptionist, at the NCU financial aid office, did not care at all, that I am physically ill, in excruciating pain, sleeping on pavement, with no family or support from friends, I need text books, it is harder than people realize-to find free Wifi that actually works, etc. 

        Something needs to be done, immediately, in regards to the second professor, that Northcentral University, has assigned me, and, the US Federal financial aid, that iI qualified for this semester, and which, I have not received-not every one penny of. I am in Washington, DC, to speak to various International Embassies, in regards to: employment, education, and my pending application for political asylum in Europe. I have been homeless in the United States, for 6 years now, and, I have had almost no assistance, from anyone-at all. I am soo sick and tired, and constantly persecuted-that I could very easily die, without the care and concern, of at least a few people, here in the United States.

       I expect Northcentral University, to be concerned about me, having my homework assignments graded, in a time and fair manner. I also expect, for Northcentral University, to be sincerely concerned, about me as a homeless single women-with no support at all-not anywhere in the US, receiving the: US Federal financial aid, that, I have qualified for, because, NCU, is a US University. Please do what you can, at NCU, to: immediately remedy, the above mentioned situations, and assist me, to the best of your abilities.

         The fact, that I am having to suffer, to such a great extent, because: Northcentral University, is not assisting me enough, as a: US University-should be, more than a little embarrassing to: NCU, and-at the very same time-extremely distressing to NCU, that the university, that you have hired staff, at a university, who do not care enough, about the students, who they are supposed to be serving-the students, who are paying: US Federal financial aid, to fund: Northcentral University. Thank you, for continuing to receive my email communications. I am requesting an immediate remedy. Thank you again.

Sincerely,


Miss. "Mumbai" Bayo Elizabeth Cary, AA, BA, MLIS
Cellphone: 352-219-1872

No comments:

Post a Comment